Skip to main content


Posted 4/6/20

Student Registration 2020-2021 School Year



APS Online Registration SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021 Hubert Humphrey Elementary

Go to APS Home Page for information about ParentVUE and APS online registration (OLR).


Current Hubert Humphrey students enrolling in School Year 2020-2021

March 2020:  Spring pre-registration begins for CURRENTLY ENROLLED students:

  • Access OLR  and enter ParentVUE username and password.

  • Go to “Online Registration” tab.  Be sure to select School Year 2020-2021.

  • Select “Begin New Registration” and follow steps to update and submit registration for all student(s) in household.

    • Kindergarten enrollment for existing Hubert Humphrey parents/guardians – If child meets age requirements for enrollment and does not have an APS student ID, click “Add New Student” button.

    • Existing parents/guardians that do NOT have a ParentVUE account go to APS Home PageHomeStudents & Parents → ParentVUE/StudentVUE for information about ParentVUE account creation,

    • -OR- access ParentVUE to create an account.

Verification of residency is required when re-enrolling students at Hubert Humphrey ES.

Upload documents online via OLR.

Please refer to requirements listed in the box below.

NEW APS Students

Kindergarten and Grades 1st-5th

Students that have NEVER attended APS and do NOT have an APS student ID number.

March 2020:  Online Registration (OLR) opens for students new to the district.

  • Access OLR and create a ParentVUE account without a Student ID number.

  • Parents/Guardians of NEW students must provide identification in person at the school office when teacher assignment day is scheduled in AUGUST 2020 in order to complete registration of new K-5th grade students. The following documents may be uploaded via OLR.

  1. Child’s birth certificate.

  2. Child’s vaccination records.

  3. THREE verification of residency documents are required.


ALL households must update Proof of Residency each school year.

THREE documents are required for proof of residency.  Documents must be in the name and address of the parent/guardian and dated within the last 30 days (unless noted otherwise).  Write name of child(ren) on documents.

Post office boxes, gas or electric bills will not be accepted as proof of residence.



  • Property Deed

  • Mortgage payment receipt dated within the past 60 days

  • Bernalillo County Property Tax bill dated within the past year

  • Current Lease/Rental agreement with the name, address and telephone number of the owner and renter included

  • Phone bill (Land-line only – no cell phone bills)  

  • Cable/Satellite TV service bill

  • Internet service bill

  • Septic service bill

  • Current NM Driver’s License with current address, OR current NM Identification Card with current address, OR current Military ID with current address


Questions?  Please do not contact the school office. The office is closed. Please email Office Clerk at



Revised 04.19.2020

Hubert Humphrey Elementary School